Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amy - Day 2

Today was my first cardio day. We started off by all doing 50 push-ups each b.c another member had eaten 1/2 of a baked potato for dinner. My arms were so sore from yesterday, but I managed to whip out 50 poorly executed girly ones.

Then we went outside to run in the 37 degree weather 3/4 of a mile. After that we had cone sprints then the other 1/4 mile.

I was very proud of myself because I did all the running - I haven't run a real mile outside in years, so this was a big motivator for me.

The poor part of my workout was done inside - ab work. I could only do about 15 sit-ups and then had to cheat by using my legs to help me get up for the rest. For the leg raises, I could only do about 3 or 4 b/c my legs were shot from running. It was a pathetic sight I'm sure, but I did my best attempting to do more with my legs shaking all over the place. My partner was very supportive though and helped keep my spirits up. I did fine with crunches because they aren't as hard.

Then headed home fell back asleep and barely made it to work on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment