Saturday, December 18, 2010

Amy - End of Week 3

Here's a big woohoooo for the end of Week 3. This week was MWF cardio, T/Th weights. I started getting the kids' cold on Tuesday. On Friday, I overslept and woke up at 4:30 totally stuffed up. Since it was too late to go and I felt awful, I skipped it, but I went in today. I went to the 2nd location since there was where my trainer was at today. There are only two classes at each location on a Saturday (7:00 and 8:00); I went to the 7:00. I liked the gym, it seemed "cleaner." I started with a run outside. This time I did 1.5 miles. The trainer complimented my running ability which made me feel good. I know 1.5 miles is still "small potatoes" but for someone who could barely run a mile their whole life, I am feeling pretty good.


After the run, we did some arm weight cardio stuff, then abs. I still can't do a sit up without someone holding my knees, but I know I will get there. I am going to have Eric help me at home.

I am still up 3-4 lbs on the scale, but it's holding there, so I will take it. Today is my cheat meal. I will probably still run tomorrow even though it's my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment