Monday, December 13, 2010

Amy Week 3 - Day 1

I did great today! We ran a mile on a new "course" and I ran the entire time without stopping and it actually felt pretty good. It was only 32 out too, but we warmed up quickly.

After our warm-up, we worked on bikes for about 20 min.

Then came abs. I am still pathetic on abs, but I get stronger each time.

I can definitely see a difference in my clothing - I have less "muffin top" in my jeans and the pair of jeans I bought only about a month ago in a size 4 are already loser. They actually fit now like they probably should have when I bought them.

At this rate, I might not have any muffin top left by Christmas!

On a side note - had my weekly cheat meal (we HAVE to have it) on Saturday. Pasta for dinner and cheesecake for dessert. Oh and a glass of wine!!!!! I haven't had a glass of wine since March. It was heavenly and there was no guilt. Of course I jumped right back on plan Sunday; I have never had a problem doing that. It's just nice that that the cheat meal is required, not something you do and then feel like crap about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment