Monday, December 6, 2010

Here I am.. Challendged Chick #2~ Mandy

Me today 50 lbs lighter


Well, my story is simple. I am a very busy mother of 2 little girls, run my own online boutique, am on the board of or PTA, and Troop leader to 19 girl scout daisies. I have never been one to put myself before others ever, and "NO" is generally not in my vocabulary if some one asks something of me. (Except my kids, that's different.lol.)




I started the original plan, slim4life, on 8-9-10 as a 250lbs 5'10" woman.

As of today I have lost 48 pounds, and I still have about another 50 to go to hit my personal goal.

Today I started my plateau breaker of beef and green veggies. Got all my water in I needed to today.

Will weigh back in on Wed or Thursday to post my results. I am hoping to see 5 pounds gone by day 3. Last time I did this it was 12 pounds in 3 days, but that was the first 3 days of my weight loss adventure. I am not expecting those numbers again.








No comments:

Post a Comment