Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amy - Gym Day 1

Well, I did it - I'm up. Well, I have actually been up since about 1 am with insomnia. Not about going to the gym, work stress.

Anyway, I took a few Day 1 pics- they aren't the best quality since the lighting is low.



Okay, now it's time to leave. Wish me luck!

Well, I'm back - today was arms. Pretty much 45 minutes straight of arm work. I can barely lift my arms, but I survived. The trainer was personable but tough. When the three of us newbies were quiet in the beginning, he made us go out in the freezing cold and run. I learned to be more vocal after coming inside. The trainer is not a fan of Slim 4 Life - in fact that's his nickname for me. He told me I could not have my Slim 4 Life drinks anymore and also told me no more coffee. He did say it didn't look like I had lost over 100 pounds which was nice. It's def. like boot camp. I am hoping I can survive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment