Friday, January 28, 2011

End of Week 9 - Amy

Well, one more week and I will be halfway through the program. This week 2 days cardio, 2 days weights. I also ran yesterday at home after doing weights.

I plan to run another 5k either saturday or sunday to get some extra cardio in.

I am still up 5/6 pounds, but I have googled and it seems if you are lifting that it's normal to gain 1-2 pounds per month of muscle, so I highly doubt it's fat I have gained.

I feel pretty good. I am still working on the dreaded muffin top. It's getting better. If the waist is loose, I don't have any.

Last night we had to wear khakis for a work function and the only pair I have is an old pair I bought in a 4 that was tight even way back then. Since they were still a bit tight in the waist, they gave me the dreaded muffin. Oh well, maybe in another ten weeks, they will fit right.

I might toss up a pic this weekend. If not, next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment