Friday, January 14, 2011

Amy - End of Week 7

Well I have arrived at the end of week 7. No pic this week because I got to the gym late and now there are people in the house working on some small jobs. I took a personal day, so I decided to sleep in and enjoy an 8:30 workout as opposed to 4:30. It's a lot nicer to work out at 8:30 than 4:30.

This week, 2 days of cardio, 2 days of weights. My trainer has commented that I am looking really good and my legs are looking nice. Of course he has not seen my legs without clothing! It's nice though because a trainer doesn't say things like that to boost your ego, so I must be looking better.

I still have not lost the 5 pounds I gained when I started the program. I am fine with that. I would rather be 5 pounds heavier and athletic than 5 pounds less and a couch potato.

I can now do 25 REAL pushups before my arms give out. When I started I could only do one; or maybe half of one. I can do 200 pushups with my knees on the floor. I can do tons of ab moves I never have done in my life including full, real sit-ups with nobody holding my feet.

I can lift 240 pounds on the quad machine - interestlingly enough that's what I used to weigh.

Lots of accomplishments and it's only week 7. I look forward to seeing week 20. I may even sign up for another round of torture when it's all said and done......

No comments:

Post a Comment