Saturday, January 22, 2011

Amy - End of Week 8






Week 8 is over! This week 1 day cardio, 1 day weights. I missed Thursday due to a bad leg cramp. I did run a mile when I got home on both weight days. And this morning I did a 3 mile run with NO STOPPING - my first 5k ever - I am so happy!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't all flat surfaces is a good portion of it is uphill.....

I am up about 6 pounds since starting the program which I keep telling myself is muscle, but I really don't want to gain anymore. I am hoping the increase in cardio will help. I might even throw in a few extra miles here and there in the pm when I get home from school as the weather gets nicer.

This week most of the members are on a cleanse and we can only eat natural foods, no processed stuff or at least as little as possible. This is day 3 of the cleanse for me; the whole thing lasts a week. I felt smaller this am so I weighed, but was up a pound. It really makes me wonder how little muscle I had when I started the program.

I do think I am going to back of the weight days a bit. On the weeks where there are 3 weight days, I am only going to go twice and probably just go for a run that day instead. I don't think we get enough cardio regardless of what they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment